Oxbow Essentials – Pellets for Adult
Because adult rabbits have specific nutritional needs, the American brand Oxbow has developed a unique recipe with the help of veterinarians, based on dehydrated timothy. It’s important to know that this hay contains fiber that is essential for your rabbit’s proper digestive function. Adult Rabbit pellets by Oxbow provide the amount of fiber needed for intestinal health and also help limit GI stasis as well as diarrhea in your rabbit. These pellets thus avoid any risk of sorting and we all know how our darlings are champions at choosing what pleases them the most! Its low calcium content helps prevent urinary disorders. It is obvious that the daily intake of hay in parallel to the pellets is necessary for the good health of your rabbit. Important fiber content thanks to timothy hay to fight against digestive system slowdowns. Oxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit Pellets are a bit of a Rolls Royce of pellets for our long-eared companions! It’s a food that’s highly recommended by exotic vets, by the way
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus levels that prevent the risk of urinary disorders
- Very low fat content to fight obesity
- Avoid any risk of sorting at a food level
- Very low calcium to avoid risk of kidney stones
- For adult rabbits over 1 year old
Less than 1.5 kg: 20 gr/day.
1.5-3.1 kg: 41-55 gr/day
3,1-4,5 kg : 55-82 gr/day
More than 4.5 kg: 124 gr/day
It is recommended to make a smooth transition before making a permanent change of diet. Your rabbit’s digestive system must adapt gradually to its new diet.
It is by anticipating with a quality food that you can offer your companion a longer and healthier life! This is actually the goal of Oxbow, an American family business founded in 1980: to offer small pets health and longevity!
A tasting sample may be offered, in which case, please let me know when you order 😉
Guaranteed content :
Crude protein min 14%, Fat min 2%, Crude Fiber max 27%, Calcium max 0.60%, inorganic organic matter 10%, Phosphorus 0.25%.
Timothy flour, soybean hulls, hulled soybean meal, cane molasses, remoldings, soybean oil, sodium chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, magnesium sulfate. May contain genetically modified soybeans.
Additives per kg:
- Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A (3a672a) 10000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a371) 900 IU, vitamin E (3a700) 190 IU
- Trace minerals: 3b202 (iodine: 0.53mg), 3b302(cobalt: 0.80mg), 3b405 (copper: 11.6mg), 3b406 (copper: 1.1mg), 3b502 (manganese: 8.0mg), 3b504 (maganese: 0.93mg); 3b605 (zinc: 100mg), 3b606 (zinc: 16.5mg), 3b801 (selenium: 0.30mg)
- Technological additive: Bentonite (1m558i) 15000mg
|Size||12 × 22 × 33 cm|
|Product size||x x cm|