Out of stock
This wooden plate was created by Hazel, a young British mother. Particularly touched by the deterioration of our planet and the crisis of contamination due to plastics, she decided to create a line of reusable products. This is how this brand was born, offering beautiful wooden objects that can be used in our homes on a daily basis. The materials are eco-friendly, plastic-free, sustainable and made in Great Britain. The wood comes from the United Kingdom, it is legally felled.
I don’t hide the fact that this plate has been created for us, humans, but I immediately thought of our rabbits! Finally a plate that is a bit large for all the bunnies that eat greens on a daily basis. But if you feel like making a rabbitish aperitif, you can discreetly steal your rabbit’s plate 😉
Dimensions: the head of the rabbit measures 18 cm in diameter, depth 2.5 cm
Composition: anti-microbial and anti-bacterial English wood
Maintenance: this product is convenient and suitable for daily use, and the more you take care of your plate, the longer it will last and stay beautiful.
Wood being a natural material, it is hygroscopic, which means that it will change and absorb moisture depending on its environment, so you should not leave your product next to heat sources or in humid conditions. Here’s how to take care of your wooden plate:
- For daily cleaning, wash your wooden plate by hand in lightly soapy water, but do not leave submerged. (ESPECIALLY NEVER use a dishwasher )
- Dry well with a cloth and let air dry in a dish drying rack – do not lay flat.
Oiling and maintenance:
- Make sure the product is completely dry
- Apply a mineral oil or wax to your plate with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Let it sit for a few hours and wipe off the excess.
What are the best oils to use:
- coconut oil
- linseed oil
- almond/nut oil (watch out for allergies!)
Never use olive or vegetable oils as they can go rancid.
|25 × 25 × 5 cm
|Dimensions du produit
|x x cm