List of greens and mineral waters for rabbits: vegetables, roots, herbs, fruits, waters
- The introduction of greens must be gradual, some vegetables may not be well tolerated by rabbits that are not used to them,
- Give several different greens, and 100 to 150g per rabbit per day in 1 or 2 times, that is 100g/kg/day
- To see the complete information, click on the eye icon (See).On the mobile version, unfold by pressing the green button.
- You can add columns by clicking on the component boxes (Vitamins, Mineral salts…)
- You can sort the columns to show a classification according to a component.
- All composition data are from official French and American databases.