Crau Hay Logs
As we all know, our lagomorph friends love to nibble throughout the day, and I can guarantee that your rabbits will enjoy the Crau hay logs. So instead of nibbling on the baseboards or the sofa, here is something to keep them busy 😉
The pros of this delicacy:
- 100% natural Crau hay- (certified PDO), no additives, no dyes or preservatives.
- Food made in France.
- Indispensable for the digestion of your rabbit
- An intake of nutrients necessary for good health (rich in calcium, beware of small rabbits who tend to have stones)
- These snack logs will keep your rabbits busy throughout the day.
- Easy to use, you will just have to put them in a cup, on the ground or in the hay rack.
- Well leave a water bowl available for your rabbit or rodent.
- The bucket can last a week depending on whether your rabbit is a big foodie or not;-)
- Tasty treats to be eaten as a supplement to a healthy diet. Does not substitute for hay!
Rabbits World Nutriscore: Rabbits are a great way to keep your rabbit busy. Being fairly large packaged, and also rich in calcium, we will limit the quantities to 2 to 3 times a week 😉
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 12 cm|
Foin de Crau
Lapin et rongeurs
|Product size||x x cm|