Oxbow Papaya Support
Papaya Support is not only a treat for our rabbits, but it is also a natural source of papain and bromelain (a mixture of enzymes extracted from pineapple). These enzymes help prevent from hairballs forming in your pets’ stomach. If the best prevention against trichobezoars (scientific name for hairballs) is a healthy diet rich in fiber, papaya tablets could play an important role in prevention. Even if our loved ones are very fond of them, these treats should be given in small quantities. They must be given as a reward. For rabbits, 1 to 2 tablets per day when your pet is moulting. Always remember to leave water for your rabbit as hydration plays an essential role in the health of your pet’s digestive system. The bag contains 60 tablets.
WARNING: Papaya support is taken to prevent GI stasis, under in no case should you give it to your rabbit if a trichobezoar is already formed!
- Helps in preventing hairballs from forming in the stomach which can lead to GI stasis
- Provides natural enzymes of papain and bromelain
- Rich in fibre thanks to Thimoty hay
- 1 to 2 tablets per day for rabbits in moulting period
- Give enough water as hydration is essential
- Papaya support is recommended by veterinarians
Note that this product is not recommended for growing pets as well as for pregnant and lactating females.
Timothy hay, cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, papaya powder, pineapple powder, bromelain, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate, papain.
Guaranteed analysis for one tablet
- Crude protein (min) 4.00%
- Crude fat (min) 1.00%
- Fiber (min) 20.00%
- Fiber (max) 25.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Bromelain (pineapple powder) 19.2 mg
- Papain (Papaya powder) 2.0 mg
Rabbits World Nutriscore : Give 1 to 2 tablets to prevent moulting. Cure of 3 weeks. Be careful, Papaya Support should not be given if your rabbit is already in GI stasis!
|Dimensions||14 × 4 × 14 cm|
|Dimensions du produit||x x cm|
There are no reviews yet.