Rabbits World Prairie Hay, 5kg
Introducing Rabbits World prairie hay in 5kg packs, 100% French, Made in Normandy.
This hay has all the characteristics we consider essential for the good digestive and dental health of your rabbits. We’ve worked for many months to produce a premium-quality product at an affordable price. Assuming that hay is one of the most important foods for our long-eared companions, the choice of quality hay is very important. But what are the criteria?
Highlights of a good rabbit hay :
- Very green strands : our Rabbits World prairie hay stands out for its vibrant green color and long strands, offering a natural, enriching experience for your rabbits.
- Dust-free hay for good breathing : this hay has been carefully dusted to minimize respiratory irritation and ensure the comfort of sensitive rabbits.
- Supports digestive health : hay is the main food for healthy digestion in rabbits, thanks to its high fiber content.
- Tooth wear : the silica contained in hay helps the natural wear of rabbits’ teeth, contributing to their overall dental health.
- Occupation and entertainment : the texture and smell of hay stimulate rabbits’ natural foraging instincts, keeping them entertained for hours.
- French origin : our hay is grown in Normandy, France, with local know-how to guarantee optimum quality.
- Non-compressed hay : packed in 5kg bales, the non-compressed strands retain their attractive texture.
- Recommended feed : rabbits should consume the equivalent of their daily hay volume to maintain a balanced diet.
- Rabbits World prairie hay is a hay with a great diversity of plants: ryegrass, fescue, cocksfoot, timothy, white clover. It’s palatable for your rabbits without being too rich, especially in calcium (unlike Crau hay).
- Rabbit hay is barn-dried, so it’s not damaged by the sun, keeping its beautiful green color and all its nutrients.
- Rabbits World prairie hay does not contain alfalfa, to avoid excessive calcium intake.
As you can see, Rabbits World prairie hay is a veritable green pearl, combining all these strong points in a single product. I can guarantee that it has been unanimously approved by our 11 rabbits. But if you’d like to introduce it to your rabbits, you can find a sample of this hay in our discovery box.
Storage : Rabbits World prairie hay should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated place, preferably away from moisture and light.
Composition : grasses, legumes, ryegrass, red clover, guaranteed alfalfa-free.
- Calcium 4.9g/kg dry matter
Packaging : 5kg bag
Brand : Rabbits World
Raw material for animal feed
Rabbits World Nutriscore : As hay is the basic food for rabbits, it can and should be fed as much as the rabbit wants.
|Dimensions||60 × 40 × 20 cm|
|Poids net||5000 g|
|Dimensions du produit||40 x 60 x 20 cm|