Oxbow Critical Care
Critical Care by Oxbow is a feeding assistant for herbivores suffering from anorexia following a surgery or an illness (e.g. GI stasis). Critical Care has been elaborated with the best veterinarians and nutritionists. It contains all the essential nutrients for a complete diet (obviously a healthy rabbit should not consume it!) including timothy rich in fiber to promote intestinal physiology and proper digestion.
– Critical Care is a medical food, you must consult a veterinarian before using it.
– Critical Care is used, for example, in the case of failing digestive system. Force-feeding is not a pleasant moment but it is vital for the good health of your rabbit because fasting can be fatal. The act consists in introducing a syringe containing Critical Care behind the incisors of the rabbit and thus helping him to restart his digestive system.
– Critical Care is used to stimulate appetite in case of severe weight loss, it can also be used for older rabbits with feeding difficulties, for rabbits suffering from dental problems or in pre or post-surgery.
– Critical Care contains various plants, fibers and vitamins. Simply rehydrate with warm water according to the instructions on the bag. For a rabbit of 1 kg for example, take 3 level teaspoons and dilute them in 6 tablespoons of warm water. This will be the daily dose given to your rabbit in several small meals.
– A must have in your first aid kit!
Ingredients: timothy, soybean hulls, soy protein concentrate, wheat germ, cane sugar molasses, salt, soybean oil, oat hulls and bran, wheat flour, yeast, vitamins, salts, minerals.
Crude protein: 16%,
Crude fat: 3%.
Crude cellulose : 23%, Crude ash : 10%.
Crude ash: 10%, Crude protein: 16%, Crude fat: 3%, Crude fibre: 23
Calcium : 0,6%, Phosphorus : 0,2
Phosphorus: 0,2% of the total
Vitamin A: 19000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3: 900 IU/kg
Vitamin E: 190 mg/kg
|Dimensions||11 × 2 × 16 cm|
|Dimensions du produit||x x cm|
There are no reviews yet.