Versele Laga Complete Cuni Adult
18,50€ – 54,90€
The Versele Laga brand pellets offer your rabbits a healthy and balanced diet. These pellets have been developed by veterinarians to bring the best to your rabbits. Indeed low in starch and especially without any cereals, it is an extremely digestible and tasty rabbit food. At the same time, the long fibers push your rabbits to chew longer thus decreasing the risks of digestive and dental issues.
- High fresh vegetable content for a higher intake of various vitamins
- Long, unground fibers for maximum tooth wear and better bowel function, limits the risk of hair formation
- Low starch content for a healthy, digestible diet to fight obesity
- Pellets enriched with various vitamins, vitamin D3 for bones, vitamin A for eyesight and cell renewal, vitamin E and C for better natural resistance.
- Added omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for a beautiful coat and healthy skin
- Available in two packaging: 1.75 kg and 8kg pack. Ideal for large families.
Ingredients: by-product of plant origin (10% timothy grass, grasses & herbs), vegetable protein extracts, vegetables (4% carrots), seeds (2% flaxseed), minerals, fructooligosaccharides (0.3%), flowers tagetes erecta (African marigold), yucca
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamin A (10,000 IU), vitamin D3 (1,200 IU), vitamin C (100 mg), vitamin E (80 mg), E1 (iron) (100 mg), E2 (iodine) (2 mg), E4 (copper) (10 mg), E5 (manganese) (75 mg), E6 (zinc) (70 mg), E8 (selenium) (0.2 mg), antioxidants.
crude protein 14.0 %.
crude fat 3.0
crude fiber 20.0
crude ash 7.5
phosphorus 0.6 %
Recommended amounts: The amount will vary depending on the weight, breed and age of your rabbit. Pellets feed should be 2 to 3% of your rabbit’s weight. Hay should be left on self-service as well as a bowl of water.
I don’t even know if it is still useful to talk about this Belgian brand as it is so well known among all rabbit enthusiasts 😉 Versele Laga is a brand that exists since 1932. Mainly focused on food for farm animals at its inception, in the 1970s it shifted to pet welfare with the help of veterinarians with advanced scientific knowledge. Personally my rabbits are fed exclusively with greens but they love this brand. I use these pellets in case of hard times, running out of vegetables, absences or also as a treat.
Rabbits World Nutriscore: Pellets that can be fed daily at a rate of 2 to 3% of your rabbit’s weight. In addition to a ration of hay and greens.
Complete adult 1,75kg, Complete adult 8,8kg, Complete adult 8kg
|Dimensions du produit||L x l x H|