89,00€ – 98,00€
Playpen for rabbits is a very delicate topic for me since my 6 rabbits live in freedom. However, Blue is living in my bedroom, and it was important that she had her own space, whether it was for her litter box or for hay strands that would eventually end up everywhere in my house. So I opted for this playpen with 8 panels of 60 cm x 75 cm height but for rabbits who excel in high jump there is also a size of 90 cm. Very practical because it is scalable. Indeed, you can make a round, a square, a rectangular or even triangular pen.
Personally, I made a square space of 125 cm x 125 cm in which I was able to place her litter box with hay rack, a wooden tunnel, toys, all on hygienic mats for maximum comfort and softness. On the other hand, I have to tell you that at home the door of the playpen is open H24 a day because I can not stand to see an animal deprived of freedom. 🙂 Another precision which is important: it is possible to juxtapose two playpens side by side if you want a larger living space for your rabbit.
- Connected panel metal pen
- Quick set up and fold down
- 8 foldable panels width 60 cm by hinge and galvanized metal
- One of the panels is a door
- Occupies a circle of 4.80 meters or a square of 125cm x 125cm
- All shapes of park possible ( circle, square, rectangle, octagon..)
- Black paint
- Two possible heights 75 cm and 90 cm
- Park with panels on hinges, start and end connection by 3 carabiners
- Suitable for travel
- Good corrosion resistance
Reminder: the rabbit is an animal that cannot live locked up H24 a day. He needs to run, jump, dig… As I say all the time: would you lock your cat or your dog in a cage or a pen without any exit? No ? Well, the same goes for rabbits. Many protections or sheaths exist to make your home as safe as possible. And they are so beautiful to look at when they are free. So a playpen, yes, but rather with the idea of offering him his little private space of life. 🙂
75 cm, 90 cm
|Dimensions du produit||L x l x H|
There are no reviews yet.